2018-07-02

Slovenian deligation of the second LTT activity in Sveden


Hello from Mateja, Blaž and Jure!  We are participants in the Erasmus +KA2 programme and this year we visited Sweden where we stayed for 5 days. Our expectations were quite lower than the actual outcome. We were all surspised while the week was unfolding.  

My experience from Sweden was amazing! It's always interesting to see different versions of reality. My favorite thing about the programme was the fact that students from all over Europe joined. That way I was able to see how the environment affects the individual (some of the students were more talkative, open, while others were more introverted). Seeing how amazing Sweden's school system is, how their lives seem to be 'organized' I realised how important creativity is. I deeply admire their commitment to expressing creativity. I think all school system should include subjects that require creativity. I also loved the fact that we spoke English all the time; it even became so natural to speak English to my Slovenian friends. The programme, all of the activities and the experiences were really breath-taking and I think the Swedish were fascinating hosts.

Moja izkušnja iz Švedske je bila izjemna! Najbolj zanimivo se mi je zdelo videti drugačne verzije resničnosti. Moja najljubša stvar glede programa je bilo dejstvo, da so bili sodelujoči iz različnih držav Evrope, tako sem lahko videla kako okolje vpliva na posameznika (nekateri sodelujoči so po naravi komunikativni, odprti, medtem ko so nekateri narodi introvertirani). Impresionirana sem bila nad šolskim sistemom Švedske ter kako organizirano življenje imajo. Ugotovila sem kako pomembna je kreativnost. Globoko občudujem njihovo predanost izražanju kreativnosti. Menim, da bi morali vsi šolski sistemi vsebovati izbirne predmete, ki zahtevajo kreativnost. To, da smo veš čas govorili angleško se mi je zdelo popolnoma naravno, celo tako naravno, da sem po pomoti včasih z udeleženci iz Slovenije govorila angleško. Program, vse aktivnosti in na splošno izkušnje so bile izjemne, Švedi pa si zaslužijo ogromno pohvalo za njihovo gostitev!

Mateja Suban

Ko sem zvedel, da bom sodeloval v mednarodnem projektu Erasmus+ sem bil zelo vesel. Ampak najprej je bilo treba narediti nekaj stvari. Najprej smo morali napisati svoj opis, narediti plakat, na katerem smo z kreativnim načinom predstavili svoj življenjepis, opisati svoje mehke veščine ter narisati logotip za projekt. Nato pa je sledil sam obisk Švedske, katerega sem se zelo veselil. Tam sem spoznal veliko novih prijateljev iz različnih držav Evrope ter videl ogromno zanimivih stvari. Vsi smo se zelo zabavali in teden je hitro minil. Obisk Švedske je presegel vsa moja pričakovanja. Zelo sem vesel, da sem lahko bil del takšnega izjemnega projekta, kot je Erasmus+.

When I found out  that I will be a part in a international project, called Erasmus+, I was very excited. But first, we needed to do some things. First we had to write our description, make a poster on which we showcased our CV, make a description of our soft skills and make a logo for the project. Then came the time to visit Swedeg. I couldn't wait for the trip beacuse i always wanted to visit atleast one country in Scandinavia. I met a lot of new friends from all over Europe and saw a lot of interesting things. Ve all had a great time and the week went by fast. Our visit of Sweden exceeded all my expectations. I am glad that I could be a part of such an amazing project like Erasmus+.

Blaž Vogrin

The Erasmus+ project was probably one of the best things that happened to me. Everything started at school when our Tourism teacher offered us the option to sign in to this project. At first, I didn't think much of it. The first thing we had to do was to create a logo and a poster for WOW. Later we had to do a personal description in English. After a while, we went to different employers and gave them a survey on the importance of certain skills for employment. Finally, we had to rate our soft skills and create a creative CV. I was so happy when I found out that I was chosen. The level of my happiness was undescribable.In the beginning, I didn't really think I would go abroad. I traveled to Sween and loved every second of it. I made new friends and became socially more active. I'm really thankful to everyone who made the experience special and to everyone that gave me the opportunity. The project improved my English and social skills.


Projekt Erasmus+ je verjetno ena od najboljših stvari, ki so se mi pripetile. Vse se je začelo, ko nam je učiteljica turizma ponudila možnost, da se priključimo projektu. Na začetku nisem imel nobenih posebnih pričakovanj. Najprej smo si morali izmisliti logotip in plakat projekta WOW. Potem pa opis samega sebe. Čez nekaj časa smo delodajalcem odnesli ankete o pomembnosti določenih sposobnosti za zaposlitev. Pred izmenjavo pa še opis mehkih veščin in kreativen življenjepis. Ko sem ivedel, da sem izbran za potovanje na Švedsko sem bil zelo vesel. Nivo mojega veselja je bil neopisljiv. Na začetku, ko sem se pridružil projektu, se mi še sanjalo ni, da bom potoval. Potoval sem na Švedsko in užival vsako sekundo mojega časa tam. Spoznal sem nove prijatelje in postal bolj socialno aktiven. Resnično sem hvaležen vesm, ki so mojo izkušnjo na Švedskem popestrili, ter tistim, ki so mi to potovanje sploh omogočili. 
Jure Tomše


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar